"Prevention is better than cure"
Health & Safety compliance presents company directors with one of the most difficult challenges of the 21st century. Since the government introduced the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 company directors have struggled to interpret and implement the constantly changing legislation, leaving themselves open to the possibility of criminal prosecution.
The failure to meet these strictly imposed standards can be extremely costly in many ways: lost productivity, absenteeism, injury to workers, equipment failure and property damage can all add up to a crippling burden for any company.
The special service Themis provides will save your company time, money and effort. Our advisors will work in partnership with you to constantly assess, implement, re-assess and evaluate the procedures that your business undertakes.
We do this by providing:
- an audit of your current Health & Safety policy. A detailed report is prepared highlighting areas of concern and practical solutions that will reduce both risk and cost;
- a bespoke Health & Safety policy tailored to meet the requirements of your company and its workforce;
- risk assessments covering all aspects of your business practice;
- a risk improvement service to enable compliance with insurers' regulations;
- a post-accident investigation service where advisors thoroughly investigate the claim, compile a report and liaise with your insurer to mitigate the potential liability; and
- training courses (either in-house or external) to ensure that your employees are continually updated in safe working practices.
'Great value for money........... all the Health and Safety assistance, support and advice coupled with the post accident investigation reports makes for a fantastic service.'