Health & Safety compliance presents company directors with one of the most difficult challenges of the 21st century. Since the government introduced the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 company directors have struggled to interpret and implement the constantly changing legislation, leaving themselves open to possibility of criminal prosecution.
The failure to meet these strictly imposed standards can be extremely costly in many ways: Lost productivity, absenteeism, injury to workers, equipment failure and property damage can all add up to a crippling burden for any company.
The special service Themis provides will save your company time, money and effort.
Our advisors will work in partnership with you constantly asses, implement, re-assess and evaluate the procedures that your business undertakes.
We do this by providing:
- An audit of current Health & safety policy. A detailed report is prepared highlighting areas of concern and practical solutions that will reduce both risk and cost
- A bespoke Health & Safety policy individual tailored to meet the requirements of your company and workforce
- Risk assessments covering all aspects of your business practice
- A risk improvement service to enable you to comply with the regulation enforced by insurers
- A post accident investigation services where advisors will thoroughly investigate the claim, compile a report and liaise with the insurer to mitigate the potential liability and
- Training courses [either in-house or external] to ensure that your employee are being continually updated in safe working practices